Security Updates for Mac OS X 10.3.2
- Improves results when looking for SMB-based servers in the Network view.
- Resolves an issue in which the Mac OS X firewall could no longer be available if you performed an upgrade installation of Mac OS X Panther.
- Allows automatic configuration of proxy servers using Proxy Auto Configuration (.pac) files.
- Resolves an issue that could prevent the computer from getting a DHCP lease after certain kernel extensions were unloaded and reloaded.
- Improves DNS for Mac OS 10.2 clients that use a shared Internet connection from a Mac OS X Panther (10.3.x) computer.
- Resolves an issue that could prevent you from getting or maintaining an IP address via DHCP under certain conditions.
- Addresses an issue in which the L2TP VPN could not connect with leftover racoon.pid.
This text was from Apple's support page, click here to see the site to find additional information.